Saturday, February 26, 2011

8. York Peppermint Patties Ant

Tonight, my husband and I attended a lovely, anual event that our church puts on called The Sweetheart Banquet. Knowing I hadn't done an ant yet, I searched for what I could use. Then, my husband suggested I use the York Peppermint Patties that were scattered around the tables. What a great idea!

Above is the picture of my York Peppermint Patties Ant and one of the chocolate mice that were made for the event favors. The mouse was cute and my friend suggested I add it in the photo :)

Speaking of my friend, Christine Crowell wanted in on the ant action... Look what she came up with!
Fabulous ant created by my best and very creative friend, Christine Crowell.




After I was satisfied with the photographs for York Ant for day #8, my husband and I... ate it..... yuuum!

No comments:

Post a Comment